Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a machine operator to work for a highly reputable manufacturing company based in Chesterfield.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a new manufacturing role.
Any successful applicant will get to join a great team and business who are experiencing real growth.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Operating machines and production line work.
- Cutting out scrap on products.
- Tool changing
- Packing and despatch with housekeeping duties.
- Lifting material on to machinery.
- Performing basic maintenance on machines.
- To carry out work in accordance with the moulding machine set up.
- Adhere to the Quality procedures / processes for all products
The above job description details the key elements of the role; however, you must also be flexible and ready to help in any area within the group where there is a business need and where you have the necessary training.
To apply you will ideally:
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- Ideally have an engineering and/or machining background.
- Experience in a Production and/or Manufacturing essential.
Days / Afters and Nights
£8.78 – £11.05 (depending on shifts pattern)