Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting an Account Manager for our well established client in Chesterfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager from a technical background or an Account Manager looking to go in to a technical relationship building role.
Account Manager duties:
- Account Manage existing customers
- New business generation and development
- Offer advice and support to customers
- Liaise with other departments regarding customers’ requirements, communicating outcome or feedback effectively
- Quotation construction and submission
- Review & establish status or progress of quotations
- Reacting promptly to customer requirements
- Organise site & customer visits
- Contributing to sales meetings & any other group meetings
- Deal effectively with and resolve customers complaints
- Chase quotes sent out to check status of job.
- Research prospect customers
- Deal with incoming enquiries via phone and e-mail for pricing of Chesterfield services
- Contacting lapsed customers
- Produce weekly and monthly sales report
Attributes / Experience required:
- Previous experience in Sales and Account Management
- Be enthusiastic, personable and hard working
- Have good commercial acumen
- Be driven and have excellent interpersonal skills
- IT Literate
- Full company benefits including Life Insurance, Pension scheme, Sharesave scheme, suitable expenses and a grade 6 Company car.
- Competitive salary