Business Development ExecutiveInspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a Business Development Executive for our well-established client in Sheffield who are currently experiencing a period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with previous Business Development experience, who is looking to join a progressive and forward-thinking company. Main Duties:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Pro-actively and reactively selling profitable new business within the UK to meet set targets.
- Oversee the timely and successful delivery of company solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with the Sales Team & Commercial Director to identify new business opportunities within
- South Yorkshire to ensure growth attainment.
- Expected to deliver account plan review meetings and report progress to line management.
- Maintain accurate, current and up to date account records.
- Be the primary interface between the company and their target customers
- Responsibility for sales prospecting and pricing negotiations.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Exec team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Reasonable ad-hoc duties where required (within capabilities).
- Experience within a B2B account management / Business Development role in a customer-focused environment.
- Intuitive with the ability to quickly understand the customers’ needs
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative.
- Passion, energy, personal drive, and motivation.
- Excellent written, oral, planning, organisational and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Valid full UK Driving Licence.
- Industry leading salary (£25k – £35k DOE)
- Great working conditions
- Bonus scheme
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|