Digital Marketing ExecutiveInspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive for our client based in Chesterfield. This is a great opportunity for individuals with previous marketing experience or a Marketing Graduate. Your main duties:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- The role will predominantly involve planning, monitoring and delivering the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.)
- Manage online advertising through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company, brand and product awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, image optimization, content production tc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Previous Marketing experience
- A degree in Marketing
- Knowledge of web analytic tools
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|