Health, Safety & Quality ManagerChesterfield Area £40,000 – £45,000 Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Quality / HS Manager for our well established client based in Chesterfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic individual with previous experience in both a Quality and H&S role, who is able to offer new ideas and form part of the companies management team.
- Lead and deliver the Quality Programme ensuring that processes and procedures comply with the relevant requirements.
- Take full responsibility for successful re-accreditation for ISO 9001 2015 and BRC Version 6.
- Lead future programs for gaining further ISO accreditation including ISO 22716, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and Smeta 4 Pillar
- Develop and deliver Quality standards and procedures on major capital expenditure and Innovation projects
- Reporting of Sustainability metrics and drive improvement in performance
- Responsibility for the supplier relationship and quality management.
- Responsibility for customer quality management and communication
- Lead and direct the business on any arising quality issues through the development and continuation of a procedural review process programme.
- Analyse quality costs and initiate measures to control and reduce.
- Plan and implement processes for ensuring compliance with Company safety rules and legislative requirements.
- Analyse audit results, accident and safety related incidents to establish trend details and action critical issues ensuring information is passed to relevant parties.
- Support the Production management team to drive improvements to safety, hygiene and quality.
- Take responsibility for safety and quality legal requirements.
- Production experience – minimum of 3 years
- Quality Management in a production environment – minimum of 3 years
- Safety and Quality audit management
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma – preferred
- ISO9001 2015 auditor training
- Sufficient knowledge of ISO and BRC to be able to successfully manage the application of the standards
- Thorough and current knowledge of HSE legislation
- Strong influencer, stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate effectively and motivate, and develop a team
- IT skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and similar, PC based planning and performance management tools
- Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to lead others – Direct the actions of several people towards the organisation’s goals and to motivate them to pursue these goals with enthusiasm
- Strong written communication skills, able to produce reports, presentations and present data analysis for a wide audience.