WelderInspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a Welder for our client based in Chesterfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with previous experience in a High Frequency Welding role, who has been in or is looking to step in to a supervisory role.
- Significant welding technique
- Attend production meetings when required.
- Work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for all materials/stock within your department
- Ability to complete various sleeves, port caps, isolators, and half suits.
- Pattern making when required.
- Sample manufacture
- Measuring and assembling goods in the factory or warehouse
- Packing goods ready for shipment
- Cleaning and maintaining machinery
- Maintain the working areas of the Production facility ensuring they are clean, tidy and organised fashion and that Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Directors or other senior manager
- Previous Welding experience