Inspire resourcing are thrilled to be recruiting a Highways CCTV service engineer to work for a highly reputable and flourishing engineering company based in Peak District.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to develop and build on their current experience, do you have fibre experience along with electrical experience? The role of Highways CCTV service engineer will involve travel throughout the UK with some over night stays.
Duties to include:
- Installing and servicing highways CCTV cameras within motorway roadworks in all weathers
- Travelling throughout the UK and over night stays maybe required for long distance call outs
- Liaising with Construction Site Management, Traffic Management, Traffic Safety and Control Officer and CCTV Operators in response to requests for service
To apply you will ideally have the following experience and certificates:
- IP CCTV/ network equipment commissioning, and fault-finding ability is essential
- Experience with IP Wireless Transmission of CCTV images and Data
- Experience and understanding of analogue CCTV systems, fault diagnosis and repair using multi meter, fibre splicing repairs
- Valid CSCS card holder
- 17th/18th edition wiring regulations qualified
- Full driving licence