Inspire Resourcing are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to work for a highly reputable supplier based in Chesterfield.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting out in their marketing career.
Duties of Marketing Assistant include
- Order processing – placing customer orders on the system.
- Processing credit notes.
- Setting up product codes on the system for new decorated lines.
- Quotations sent to customers on both plain and decorated products within 48 hours.
- Weekly stock sheets are sent to the customers.
- Supporting the production and design teams
- Liaising with the design team on new decorated requested from the customers.
- Weekly meetings with the production teams to ensure all decorated orders are on time and planned correctly.
- Ensuring that the stock is ordered for the customer orders that we receive, which can also include any special packing requirement.
- Speaking with the packaging company to get quotes and samples.
- Checking the tracker spreadsheet that purchasing send on a weekly basis on all shipments making sure they ship on time, escalating the issues to management.
- Sending booking information for the deliveries to the customers, and any special paper that is required.
The Successful Marketing Assistant applicant will be
- Team focus approach
- Ability to work effectively within a dynamic environment
- Positive attitude to change
- Confidence to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
|Job Category||Office, Sales and Marketing|