Production PlannerInspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a Production Planner for a well established engineering company who are in a stable position. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner, ideally from an Engineering background. Main duties:
- Producing weekly production and dispatch plans which entails working closely with the operations manager and works supervision.
- To monitor the daily schedules ensuring that the production and dispatch departments are adhering to the planned quantities and sequence.
- Continuously looking to improve the plans delivery through liaison with the production and dispatch team.
- Customer facing role, advising delivery dates and solving manufacture and delivery queries.
- Maintaining high customer service, communicating and solving issues by providing customers with as much notice as possible to react to potential delays.
- To communicate and escalate issues internally and externally.
- Entering daily production and dispatch figures onto the system.
- To represent the department in weekly production meetings and deputise for the operations manager.
- Maintain and monitor KPI reports.
- Producing weekly customer schedules.
- Booking in deliveries with customers and overseeing each load runs smoothly by liaising with the customers and delivery drivers.
- Entering the daily consignments for product being dispatched on carrier.
- Printing dispatch tickets.
- Have previous experience in a similar role, ideally in the engineering sector
- Be motivated with hunger to succeed