Senior Client Support CoordinatorInspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a Senior Client Support Coordinator for our client based in Chesterfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with previous account management / Customer Service experience, looking to join a well established company. Main duties:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth job knowledge across projects
- Facilitate effective and accurate programme material design and development, working to gain the appropriate approvals.
- Liaising with approved suppliers to organise material orders, coordinate stock fulfilment schedules and managing shortfall or quality control issues
- Delivering operational process client training via telephone and video conferencing ensuring this is refreshed where necessary
- Providing dedicated operational and process advice and support to new and existing clients via telephone and email
- Collating client requirements, updating key documentation ensuring accurate information is recorded and updated and disseminating key information to other departments
- Managing collection and delivery activity to specified timetable, liaising with clients/courier to book collections, track and receipt consignments and liaise with clients/courier to quickly resolve issues and deal with anomalies or non-conformances
- Assisting with the delivery of client communication bulletins including producing monthly and quarterly participation rate and non-conformance bulletins
- Assisting with the handling of Royal Mail ‘return to sender’ returns, cancelled operations and opt out requests.
- Maintain clear progress communications within the team, preparing updates and reporting as required
- Deputising for the Head of Operations when required, supervising workflow and escalating any issues arising to other members of the management team
- Assisting with the maintenance and compliance of ISO 9001/14001 certification
- Working with the Head of Operations to oversee daily business operations and assisting with daily administrative tasks as required
- Have previous Account Management / Customer Service experience