Technical Support RepresentativeInspire Resourcing are delighted to be recruiting a Technical Support Assistant to join our client in Chesterfield. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and support for dealers, end users and our own company personnel.
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing product issues as part of a team, both mechanical and electrical, including parts identification.
- Identify solutions to offsite warranty issues by working with other team members and departments.
- Clearly document and record all service issues.
- Review quality complaints with other team members and report new issues to the appropriate departments in order to help improve product quality.
- Provide timely feedback to customers and dealers when resolving warranty issues and answering technical questions.
- Experience in the support service sector beneficial.
- Strong customer focus and listening skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team, and prioritise responsibilities and work load.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of Word ,Excel and Microsoft Office etc.