Junior BuyerInspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a Junior Buyer for our well established client based in Chesterfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an administration background or some buying experience, looking to build a career in Procurement. Junior Buyer Duties:
- Management of inbound POs to plan, determined by the Planning and Procurement teams
- Purchase Order book management, expediting and de-expediting as required
- PO Exception management, including selected RDRs
- Management of PO Amendment and Cancellation Requests, from Sales or Inventory Mgmt.
- Vendor performance management, including scorecards and sharing results / agreeing actions
- Planning of receipts, working with Operations, to optimise material flow into our warehouses
- Handling Freight issues with specialist suppliers and purchase orders
- Liaison across teams and departments, within and outside Inventory Management
- Non-placement of P.O. analysis, reporting back through Procurement and Planning for action
- Drive automation and simplification within our processes in line with the company philosophy through CI and co-operative work stream planning
- Strong academic grades in English, Maths and Science
- Strong communication skills
- Have a good understanding of MS Office
- Prior experience working within a procurement role is advantageous
Trackback from your site.